The KPUM Universal mount is ideal for use on engines, transmission, mobile applications and vehicle cabs.
- Available in natural rubber or neoprene as standard, other compounds available on request
- Consists of two parts; a rubber ring and a rubber bush bonded to a central metal spacer
- Load range from 40kg to 500kg
- Dynamic vertical movement is restricted and excellent stability is provided horizontally
- Dynamic efficiency in all directions
- Mount can accommodate marginal distortion and misalignment
- Operating temperature range from -30 deg. C to 100 deg. C
- Easy to installation and low cost
- Stainless steel version available on request
- Engines and transmission
- Cab mounting
- Mobile equipment
- Vibrating handle isolators/railings on heavy machinery
- Shock isolators for tool compartments on vehicles
- Suspension of air conditioning units
Find the number within the Article Number to correspond with the shore hardness. For example: KPUM3232M10-0-MOD look up '0'
|| Shore A
| || Maximum Load (kg)
| Article No. || 45ShA || 60ShA
*Dimensions can vary, they are typical only.
Further Information (File Downloads)