HNBR O Rings | HNBR Rubber O-Rings & Seals | Polymax India
A synthetic polymer that results from the hydrogenation of Nitrile rubber (NBR). This gives it superior mechanical characteristics, particularly high strength, greater thermal stability and helps reduce extrusion and wear. It can be used where temperatures are too high for standard Nitrile (NBR), but not sufficiently high to use fluorocarbon rubber (FFKM).
- Up to 190°C (Intermittant)
- Down to -30°C
Recommended temperature range -30°C to +170°C
- Aliphatic hydrocarbons
- Vegetable and animal fats and oils
- HFA, HFB and HFC hydraulic fluids
- Dilute acids, bases and salt solutions at moderate temperatures
- Water up to 149°C (300°F)
- Ozone, aging and weathering
Not compatible with:
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons
- Polar solvents (ketones, esters and ethers)
- Strong acids
Call our dedicated O-ring hotline to speak with one of our experts about your requirements +44 (0)14204 72000.