Polymax Vigor PVC tiles have been used in factories, schools and offices and are designed to cope with heavy vehicle and fork lift traffic.
- Interlocking tiles manufactured from hard wearing PVC, 100% recyclable
- Ideal flooring for heavy and light industrial use, as well as commercial locations
- Can withstand most forklift truck use - as a guide 7mm tiles can withstand up to 3.5 Ton unladen weight
- Simple to install and helps to insulate buildings from cold and damp - can be installed without the requirement of a DPM, screed or adhesive.
- Reduces dust and significantly reduces noise
- Available with a morphic or a studded design
- Better durability and abrasion resistance opposed to our Circa Tiles
- Available in variety of different colours
- BFI S1 Fire Rating
- R10 Anti-Slip Rating
- BS EN 61340-5 / IEC 61340 protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena (ESD flooring)
- REACH compliant
Vigor tiles must be allowed to acclimatise for 24 hours prior to installation and the minimum installation temperature is 15 degree centigrade, Vigor tiles are not suitable for external use.
In areas where the tiles are subject to direct sunlight (roller shutter doors, skylights, a large expanse of glass etc.) it may be necessary to glue the tiles
Rubber tyres can stain Vigor tiles (and most types of flooring). If using Vigor tiles in a garage environment we recommend using either the graphite grey or black tiles where the tyres sit