Polymax Vigor PVC tiles have been successfully installed in factories, schools, car showrooms, domestic and commercial garages. These tiles are the premium choice for use in applications where a durable floor covering, that is able to withstand a high point of loading and still maintain a modern and clean aesthetic is required.
- Interlocking tiles manufactured from hard wearing PVC, 100% recyclable
- Simple to install, without the requirement of a DPM, screed or adhesive
- Helps to insulate area from cold and damp
- Ideal flooring for heavy and light industrial use, as well as commercial and domestic locations
- Can withstand most forklift truck use – up to 3.5 Ton unladen weight
- Reduces dust and significantly reduces noise
- BFI S1 Fire Rating
- R10 Anti-Slip Rating
- BS EN 61340-5 / IEC 61340 protection of electronic devices from electrostatic phenomena (ESD flooring)
- REACH compliant
For further technical information please refer to our datasheet in the below ‘Further Information’ Section.
In areas where the tiles are subject to direct sunlight (roller shutter doors, skylights, a large expanse of glass etc.) it may be necessary to glue the tiles.
Rubber tyres can stain Vigor tiles (and most types of flooring). If using Vigor tiles in a garage environment we recommend using either the graphite grey or black tiles where the tyres sit.
|Hardness (Shore A)||65|
|Abrasion Resistance (mm³) (DIN53516)||400.00|