Long Description: Polymax ABSORB has some very special properties: |SOUNDPROOFING|
- It is a self-extinguishing asphalt-free, polymer based airborne soundproofing membrane.
- It can be used by itself or combined with other sound absorbing foams or carpet.
- It has a specific gravity of 2.0
- Good ageing resistance and rot proof
- Not suitable for foot traffic and concrete floors or isolating vibration
ABSORB rolls are can be used between plasterboard sheets in walls/ceilings or can be laid on top of timber joists. It can also be used in multiple layers to improve sound absorption capacity.
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Hardness (Shore A)||65|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||70.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-10.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||2.50|
|Elongation at break (%)||150.00|