Polymax - Eco Prime T Acrylic Surface Primer is all purpose primer for interiors to improve adhesion.
Ideal for absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces.Where to use:
- Apply Eco Prim T only on internal flooring.
- Use Primer EP or Mape prim SP on magnesium substrates.
- Apply Eco Prim T only on moisture-stable wood.
- Do not apply Eco Prim T on substrates subject to rising damp.
- Can only be adhered directly to G19/G20
- If using with VS45/VS90/VZ a self leveling screed needs to be used between the primer and the adhesive
- Eco Prim T is a solvent-free, easily applied acrylic resins-based primer in water dispersion.
- It has excellent bonding, flexibility, water and ageing resistant characteristics.
- Eco Prim T is not flammable and shows a very low emission of volatile organic compounds.
Hazard classification according to EC 1999/45: None
Customs class: 3209 10 00
Final Performance Data
Resistance to moisture: Excellent
Resistance to ageing: Excellent
Resistance to solvents and oils: Fair
Resistance to acids and alkali: Fair
Resistance to temperature: Excellent
|Dry Solids Content (%)||43.00|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||35.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||5.00|
|Max Coverage (m²)||40|