Polymax produce composite rubber safety tiles that are manufactured from environmentally friendly recycled rubber. The rubber is granulated, sieved and graded, which comprises 90% of the finished tile. The other 10% being polyurethane moisture curing prepolymer.
Our PLAY rubber tiles have been tested for Critical Fall Height by an independent test laboratory, RAPRA (please see test certificate at bottom of this page)
PLAY tiles are available in
- Standard polymer
- Premium EPDM polymer
Premium tiles are designed to be UV resistant and will retain colour integrity and finish over a longer time span as compared to the standard tiles
The standard tiles will require sealing and maintenance when used out doors due to UV and weather damage.You may wish to use Polymax Floorcare kit to protect the rubber and enhance its longevity Floor Care Kit.
This allows their use in a wide range of play area situations, and other leisure uses.
An important note is that these mats are manufactured from a natural product so please do not use bleach/disinfectant or any harsh cleaning methods ie. Jet wash.
Polymax rubber tiles can be manufactured in thickness from 30mm to 70mm and with different colour/ pattern or hopscotch game (min order quantities may apply) please call, 01420 474123
|Hardness (Shore A)||70|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||70|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-10|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||4|
|Elongation at break (%)||250|
|Abrasion Resistance (mm³) (DIN53516)||400.0000|